The Center for Psychology
Offices in Fort Myers & Naples
Learning to manage stress and overcome the many obstacles life has to offer is one of the most important investments in your future.
The staff at The Center For Psychology in Fort Myers and Naples is a caring team of experienced licensed psychologists.
Our mission is to help you to find balance in your life, overcome challenges or obstacles by developing adaptive coping strategies, and build confidence needed to achieve your goals of emotional, physical, and relational happiness and success.
Please take some time to look through our web site and learn about the psychologists in our practice. When you are ready, please fill out the new client form and take your first step towards investing in your future.
A Full-service Psychology practice
The Center For Psychology has locations in both Fort Myers and Naples, FL. We offer a variety of psychological services to meet your needs.
Professional services include:
- Individual Psychotherapy for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Psychological Assessment
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Pre-surgical Evaluations (e.g. spinal cord stimulators, gastric bypass or lap-band)
- Coaching for Professionals and Businesses
- Professional Consultations and Presentations
- Communication specialists to help with workplace conflict and supervision training
Hours of Service
We see patients, by appointment only, Monday through Friday, from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We accept most major health insurance policies as well as self-pay.